Nurse Practitioner Job Description
Women’s Total Care of East Texas, an OB-GYN women’s clinic in Tyler, TX, is seeking to hire a Nurse Practitioner CNM/FNP/WHNP to become a part of our team! You will focus on providing high quality patient care as part of our healthcare team.
There are no on-call hours; this position works Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.
- OB Prenatal Care, including High Risks patients
- Women’s Health
- Prescribe all necessary medications and treatments
- Perform comprehensive physical examinations of patients
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Communicate with collaborating physician or specialist regarding patient care
- Previous experience in nursing or other medical fields preferred
- Ability to build rapport with patients and staff
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities